Saturday, March 14, 2009

What to Do??

Ahhh...another weekend here, once again! I tell you...I couldn't wait for the weekend to get here after the week I've had. There has just been a bunch of petty office bullshit going on all week and it's just been ridiculous and stressful for all involved! The main instigator was being talked to yesturday as I was leaving work, so hopefully everything will be done and back to normal next week! I was just checking the weather and it's suppose to be in the 50's today! Yay!! I would love to just go spend the afternoon at the zoo, but it's like $12 per person, plus another $10 to park and who knows if the animals will even be out since its been cold out, so I'll just wait until summer. So, now it's just a matter of figuring out something to do other than the typical watch dvd's all day and do housework in between. Shoot, I was up at my typical 6am, so I've already got a couple loads of laundry done and out of the way. I know tomorrow morning we are going bowling because on Sundays from 9am-11am they have $1 dollar games...otherwise around here bowling is about $5 a game...so we go when it's cheap! Got any ideas on something to do in the Chicago area that doesn't cost a fortune?? I just need to win the lottery, so I can go on a huge shopping spree...that just sounds like fun! Well, I guess I better go start another load of laundry. Talk to you all later! Have a fabulous weekend while the weather is nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment