Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Hump Day!


Woo-Hoo...half way thru the week already! Boy, time flies! Not too much going on here as usual! I didn't realize I hadn't posted anything since Saturday! Man, am I a slacker! Saturday afternoon I got bored and went browsing at the stores and I ended up getting a book I've been wanting to read and spent the entire rest of the weekend reading and finishing the book...just got sucked in and had to finish! Sunday morning, Dan and I went bowling...I did a lot better this week than last week and totally kicked his butt! Haha...it was great! Monday...I was retarded and wore green that day thinking it was St. Patty's Day, so I had nothing else green to wear to work on Tuesday on the actual holiday, but I got to leave early from work to go to the doctor and the dentist, so I put on my green then! It's so funny to see how many people wear green on St. Patty's Day. The hospital was covered in nurses in green scrubs...it was great! Even seen this little old couple in the waiting room in there little green cardigan sweaters. As for today...it was the slowest day! I tell you...4:00 just didn't come fast enough today! Then I got home and watched "Transporter 2"...now I just need to watch "Transporter 3"! Jason Statham is my new favorite actor...he's the main guy in the Transporter movies. He's been in a lot of movies lately and I've made sure to see them all...he's so hot! So, definitely check out his movies. Some of them are: The Transporter movies, Death Race, The Bank Job, Crank, Chaos, War....all of them are awesome! Well, that about wraps up what I've been up to since my last post! Hope all is well! Talk to y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. hey girl, I have been just as much of a slacker as you, didn't post for like the last 2 or 3 days...time just flys. Grats on beating Dan...don't think i'll ever bear ryan in real life, now on Wii i have a chance. lol Have a great rest of the week

    ReplyDelete