Sunday, March 29, 2009

Are You Kidding Me??

Woke up and looked out the window this morning and guess what I saw?? SNOW!! Grrr! I thought we were done with that stuff! So we're just going to skip our Sunday bowling and stay in for the day. We rented the first season of "Lost" and we watched the first 3 disc's last night, so we're going to try to get through the rest today. Seems like a pretty good show so far! Although we're still trying to figure out where the hell they found an axe and fireworks...those surely wouldn't have ever made it on the plane! Anyways, I wanted to see what all the hoopla was about since I always hear people at work talking about the new "Lost" episode and trying to figure out what's going on...seems to be a new twist and turn with every show. Haven't gotten too much done this weekend...got bored yesturday, so I boiled up some chicken quarters and made enchilada's for dinner....they were sooo good! Dan really likes them too, so much so, there are never any leftovers! I think I'll make biscuits and gravy this morning...that sounds good and we got the stuff! Don't forget to check out my etsy shop VILLAGE PEDDLER GRAPHICS...I made some premade banner and avatar sets for the shop if anyone needs to jazz up there etsy shop a bit! Also, while I was catching up on some blog reading I noticed my good friend from over at Primitive Mom of Two had given me another blog award! By the way...make sure to go check out all her awesome goodies in her etsy store, Handmade With Love!

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.
So here are my picks for the award, please stop on by and give them a read!

I love reading each and every one of these blogs, so go check them out! Well, I'd better go get breakfast started! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend (even if you got that darn sneak attack snow)!



3 comments:

  1. Once you get started on Lost you'll be hooked. You just have to sink in and realize you'll never really figure it all out. Just take it step by step and watch for the super cute Sawyer and Jack.

    bye for now
    anji

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lost is a pretty good show! Snow can't believe that the temp here is around 68-70 but windy!!!

    Thanks for the sweet award. That is very nice! I will post it next week.
    Hope it stops snowing soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your fine award! I don't envy you with the snow-we have certainly had our share this year! We were suppose to possibly get a bit of snow last night -but woke up to sunshine and no snow-yea! Even though it is only in the low 40's I'll take it! I hope sunshine comes your way soon...Smiles~Tam!

    ReplyDelete