Friday, February 13, 2009

Holy Smokes!

Holy Smokes....it's been a heck of a week! It's just been super crazy busy with work and life in general...it's been a real bitch lately! Not to mention, I think my computer is heading for the graveyard...not happy about that! Hopefully, I'll be able to keep the 'ol thing working for me for a little longer...I've got so much to do! Thanks to my little "free header" promo for February, my inbox is overflowing with requests, which I love and can't wait to work on them all! I'm just hoping my computer will cooperate with me this weekend in order to get them done...I got a bunch to do! I apologize to anyone who's put in your request and I haven't been able to get your header designed right away like I normally do...life just gets in the way sometimes, darn it! I wish I had all day to just play around and catch up on blogs and design all day & not go to work, but I don't...bummer! Also, a big thanks to everyone out there who has given me a "shout-out" in there blog or just has my button on their page...I appreciate it a lot! Well everyone, I'm keeping it short and sweet tonight! I'm beat and I think I'm getting sick again...not with the flu again, thank goodness, but I think I'm catching hubby-to-be's horrible cold...I just can't win these days! 2009 is kickin' my a**! Anyways, hugs to all and hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of rest and fluids for you then girly. Can't have you gettin sick again!

    ReplyDelete