Monday, December 1, 2008

I've Got A Case of the Mondays!

Man, I'm exhausted today! It took me about 5 hours to get home yesturday thru the snow storm...it sucked hardcore! My steering isn't tight and it was windy and slippery, so I felt like I was wrestling someone the whole ride home. It was not fun! Then I got home around 6 last night and was so happy to be able to sleep in my own bed and wouldn't you know...I didn't sleep a wink last night! Grrrr! Needless to say, it made for a long day at work. Then when I woke up this morning, we had gotten about 5 inches of snow, so spent a while cleaning off the van. I hate Illinois weather! One of these days, I will be living somewhere where it is only warm and gets no snow! So, I just took a nice, hot bubble bath to try to unwind a bit. Hopefully, I'll be able to sleep tonight. Now I think I'm just going to go jump in bed, turn on the t.v. and crochet a bit to relax. Hope everyone had a good day!

1 comment:

  1. glad you made it home ok, even though you were exhausted from the effort. Email me your address and I'll send the books I have up to you so you can get in on the fun of reading them :)

    ReplyDelete