Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!


Damn! I woke up this morning and wouldn't you know it had snowed overnight and was still snowing. And sure enough I pulled up the forcast for Chicago and they are to get 3-5 inches. My friends have already called this morning to tell me to get me butt on the road because the winter warlock was about to unleash his fury on the Chicagoland area. I knew I should have left yesturday. I absolutely hate driving in the snow! I'm still planning to leave around 1:00pm since the entire area I'll be traveling is already snow covered. Needless to say, I'm not very happy...grrr! If only I had some sick days left & I'd just call into work and stay until the weather was clear. But since this year is almost over, I've used all my days except for one vacation day, which is already reserved for X-mas Eve, because I don't want to work that day! Anyways, wish me luck getting home and keep your fingers crossed I don't have any issues w/ the weather or the van I'm driving! Talk to you later! Drive safe to anyone else heading home today!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you made it home ok...wow I really don't miss the snow...it was just spitting snow this morning and half the counties around me had already canceled school..lmao...we are suppose to get like 1/2 inch but I don't see that happening...

    ReplyDelete