Monday, December 8, 2008

Blah-Zay Weekend!

Well, that weekend flew by fast! Saturday I basically just did a bunch of cleaning, laundry & such and then made some Enchilada's for Dan since he loves them so much. They are so easy to make! Then I had a bunch of leftover chicken I needed to use since I couldn't use it all in the Enchilada's, so I put it aside for some chicken and noodles. Planned on making that on Sunday, but instead Dan wanted to show me the Christkindlmarket in Chicago that comes every year for X-mas. It's all sorts of vendors from Germany with all there neat little tent shops set up and amazing German food! It was so cold though! I couldn't feel my legs after an hour! Hot cider helped warm us up a little bit! Then after that we headed home, rented the movie Hancock and picked up some food to eat since it was too late to really start cooking what I planned. Other than that it was a pretty blah-zay weekend! Now I just have to make it through another week of work till next weekend...boy, I have a feeling this week is going to drag! Anyways, I'd better start heading back to my desk shortly! Talk to y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment