Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Weekend Is Almost Here...YAY!!

Hello my fellow blogger friends! Yeah...tomorrow is Friday! Granted it was a shortened work week with Monday off for the holiday…I’m always ready for the weekend! I say we work the weekend days and then we can have Monday thru Friday off to rest and play! Sounds good to me! I know I would welcome the free time to be able to read more, work on hobbies, travel & just have fun living instead of being cooped up in stuff ‘ol office for 8+ hours a day! What would you do with your extra time?


Any big plans for the weekend? Not much planned here. I’ll do the typical cleaning, laundry, running errands, etc. Other than that, I may rent a movie or two because I’m a movie buff at heart and love to spit out reviews for you all! I’ve also been considering doing a little redecorating, as I’m getting kind of bored with some of my furniture. What’s everyone’s take on modern furniture styles? Some stuff I don’t like so much, but I’ve seen several pieces of furniture and modern décor that I liked quite a bit.  For example, the piece below kind of creeped me out.

Areaware - Bestow Vase/Candle Holder

 Can you imagine this hanging on your wall?  Blah...not me!  Reminds me of "Thing" from "The Adams Family"...on the otherhand, when thinking of it that way it kind of makes me chuckle. LOL!  Then you have pieces like this three tiered rack that caught my eye & I really like the way it looks. It would make my fruit supply look so stylish!

Chilewich - Three Tier Ray Tray

My favorite piece of furniture that caught my eye was this super cool looking lounge chair.  I think it would look nice if you had a big covered outdoor area by a pool.

Snug - Cloud Lounge Chair

Well folks, that's all I've got for the night!  Have a great Friday & an even better weekend!  I know I will just for the pure fact that I now live in Florida & I'm getting to miss out on the blizzards in the midwest back home!  I think I'll be sitting in the sun & making some phone calls back home to brag...lol!  Later!



No comments:

Post a Comment