Monday, January 17, 2011

Come See Me At My New Blog!

Hello my blogger peeps!  Long time, no see!  I took a big break from blog land, but I'm back and I've started a new blog called, "Always, Wenny Muffin".  I just wanted to start a new blog aside from this one since I've let it sit dormant for so long!  Anyways, please come and see me at my new blog address: http://wennymuffin.blogspot.com/  Follow me and spread the word!  I crave followers again and right now I have zero!  My blog isn't really geared in any certain direction...it's just complete randomness & whatever comes to mind is what gets posted that day.  Nothing monumental, but I know of plenty of other blogs I visit that are the same way and I always find what other people have to post about intriguing.  Anyways...I need followers, so come and see me and spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment