Friday, July 17, 2009

Meet Bubba!

Holy cow it's been ages since I last posted! I've gotten really bad about keeping up my blog. Anyways, I had to at least make a post today to show off our new dog! His name is Bubba & he is one and a half years old. We got him from a nice couple out in the country who breeds dachshunds, but they had to find a new home for Bubba because his dad kept attacking him. He's such a good little guy...doesn't bark at all! Dan said the only time he heard him bark today is just the little bark he let out when I got home, but I think it startled him when I came in since he was sleeping on the couch. But I gave him a treat and took him out in the yard for a potty break and he warmed right up to me. Anyways....meet Bubba!
















6 comments:

  1. He is precious. What a sweet temperament, too. I love doxies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good these photographs . Looking excellent the cute dog images , thanks . Cut Out Photo | Image Masking Service | Photo Cut Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first thing you should know about self-massage tools is that they come in many shapes, sizes, and price ranges. Just because a Best Hand Held Massager is smaller or cheaper than another doesn’t necessarily mean it’s less effective, it just means it’s designed with another purpose in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your articles are really outstanding. I like all the thoughts here that are informative. Thanks for sharing.
    Clipping Path Service
    Make White Background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very cute one I must say. You have captured him very perfectly. Bubba looks so vivid. Anyways which camera did you use to capture Bubba? I'm also working on different image post production platform for editing the images. Very good post, Please keep posting more. I'll definitely visit your blog again. image post production

    ReplyDelete