Monday, February 23, 2009

One Week Left For Free Blog Header Requests!

Good news...Dan's uncle fixed our computer and is shipping it back to us today, so anyone with blog header requests in that haven't gotten done yet...they will get done as soon as the computer arrives and I get my software put on the computer again. By the way, this is the last week of February, so if you haven't e-mailed me already with your requests, make sure you e-mail me at loves.coki.beach@gmail.com by 11:59pm on February 28! Spread the word on your blog and send me some new followers and I'll pimp their blogs too!

Finally, feeling pretty much back to normal after the weekend and getting plenty of rest! Didn't really do much this weekend, except catch up on some Z's, buy a ton of used dvd's at the video store and go to the dive expo. The dive expo was great this year...got tons of free pens...I'm a sucker for free office supplies...lol! Also met a lady there that holds like 7 world records for free diving, which is when you hold your breath and dive down as far as you can go and back to the surface on one breath...she can hold her breath for 6+ minutes! Crazy! I wish I could do that! She said she teaches people how to do it...I'm sure it costs a pretty penny though. She said people that can only hold their breath for 30 seconds on the first day are able to hold their breath for 4-5 minutes by day 4! It would be awesome to be able to do that, especially with me being a scuba diver...I would have so much more time underwater if I didn't have to breath off the tank the whole time.

Anyways, that's about it...not much to tell! Just wanted to let y'all know my computer is on it's way back to me...it's fixed and I should be back up and running doing blog headers and such in no time! Woo-Hoo! Anyways, have a great rest of the day! Today actually hasn't been too bad of a Monday...going pretty fast! Talk to y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment