Saturday, January 3, 2009

Just Another Laid Back Saturday

Hello there bloggerland buddies! Not much going on in my neck of the woods. It's just a laid back Saturday for me. I actually slept in a bit this morning, which is unheard of, since I don't sleep very well, so that was a nice change! Now I'm up and about just doing the typical weekend loads of laundry and cleaning. Nothing too strenuous....I'm just glad it's the weekend and to be able to get a break from the office for a couple days. I think today is going to be a good day for a movie marathon, I think I'll be popping in "The Parent Trap". Haven't seen that one for ages & I love that movie!

Other than that, I've just been playing around with my graphics software and creating different blog banners and such. I think I've finally settled on the one I have up currently...I like it and when I get bored I'll just have to make a new one. It's fun to play and see what I can come up with, although it does take some time to find the right picture to use! Anyways, hope you all have a fabulous Saturday! Enjoy and kickback! Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment