Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just Another Day At The Office - Don't Forget to Sign up for My Givaway!!

Well, I woke up this morning and went directly to the blinds to peek out the window to check out the damage since we were forcast to get a blizzard last night...we only ended up getting a couple inches though...what a relief! I checked the weather once I got to work and now they are calling for the snow tomorrow...hopefully it just creeps on by too! I'm so ready for warmer weather, but I have a feeling I'll be waiting a while for that. Next couple days are only suppose to be in the single digits for a high...not cool!

Today is just another long day at the office! I swear the clocks aren't working around here...the time is just dragging today. Plus it didn't help that there wasn't much to do today & I had everything done by 10am. So, I just took an early lunch because I was going nutty sitting at my desk trying to figure out what to do next. At least I only have another 2.5 hours to go! I'm just glad this weekend is a 3 day weekend! Gotta love those! Hopefully, by the time I get home tonight my taxes will be done. We were able to access our W-2's from work yesturday, so I printed those bad boys out...figured the sooner the better!!

Anyways, don't forget to leave a comment if you want to sign up for my Blog Header Giveaway! I think it's the post below this one, so don't miss out!

2 comments:

  1. Don't ya just hate when the day drags by? Well, maybe the last part of the day will go by faster.
    I'll have to get signed up for the giveaway! I'll get it posted on my blog later today
    Have a Great evening!
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh ... the clocks at work are dragging for me too. I always want to get home and create. Count me in for a header. Love your blog and the design is darling. Come on weekend. LOL

    ReplyDelete