Friday, December 19, 2008

T.G.I.F.

Thank god it's Friday!! I can't believe it's already been a week since I posted last! Since the computer is down at home right now, I just wasn't able to find the time at work this week to post. Now today, I'm sitting at work twiddling my thumbs for something to do, but that's just because I'm one of the only few that showed up for work today after the snow storm. I've driven in a lot worse, so I came in, plus I really couldn't afford to go a day without pay since I don't have any paid time off left. I talked to my mom this morning to see how there weather turned out and she said everything is under about a 1/2 inch of ice. She said she let the dog out this morning and she went flying down the stairs it was so slick and then couldn't get any traction once on the ground...poor thing. I did get the majority of my Christmas shopping done...I'd like to do more, but I'll have to wait and see if I still have any money left after I fill the car up with gas to get down to my parents next week. Well, I forgot my Enchillada recipe I was originally going to post, but I found a different yummy recipe that is super simple to make and pretty healthy to boot. Anyways, not much else going on here! Have a great weekend and drive safe if you're having this dreadful weather that we're having in Chicagoland.

Caramel Apple Salad Recipe

8 servings
1¼ hours 5 min prep


1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
4 large
apples (Whatever you prefer, although I use Gala)
1 (8 ounce) can
pineapple tidbits
1 (6 ounce) box jello
fat free sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
1/4 cup chopped
peanuts (optional)

*Cut up apples into small pieces. Add in all other ingredients (pineapple juice included) and mix.

Chill for 1 hour.
For those of you on Weight Watchers, it's - 2 Points per serving (1 cup).

No comments:

Post a Comment