Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy Bee Sunday!

Well, today was a busy day! Got up early and went to work from 7-2, came home and started laundry by 3 and it's still going and it's 9:30...BLAH! That's the problem having a smaller washer in the winter time because seems like all the sweatshirts we wear take up so much room I have to do several smaller loads. At least it's done for the most part and I got everything done for Dan, so we got his bag all packed for his trip to his parents. I think this will be the longest we've ever been apart...sniff, sniff! After getting him all packed up, I found what I needed in the pantry and freezer to make a chicken pot pie....it was so good! And they are so easy to make since they sell those rolls of pie dough all ready for you to use! Then when that was done, I had to sit down and watch the season finale of "True Blood" which is my new favorite series...it's on HBO and the next season won't start again till Summer "09.....TOURCHEROUS!!! After all of that I got a scarf started with a roll of mystery yarn that I have no idea where it came from, but it was a pretty shade of green, so figured I'd just scarf it. Well, that's about sums up my Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment