Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside!


Brrrr! I really don't like cold weather! Sweatshirt weather I love, but when it gets cold enough to where you have to drag out the big 'ol winter coat, that's when it sucks! Needless to say, I didn't go out much today, other than to return a movie we rented last night. By the way, do not rent the movie "Tropic Thunder"! Stupidest movie ever...wasn't funny at all! At least it was a free rental!

Didn't get anything done on the crafting front lately. Just been too tired after work the past couple of days and then I was tired today because there was a little brawl out in the common area of our apartment at about 3am this morning, so I didn't get much sleep. And I won't get much done tomorrow because I'm going to go into work for 7 hours of overtime...blah! At least I only have to work Monday and Tuesday this week, so it doesn't make working Sunday so bad...at least that's what I keep telling myself. After I get home from work tomorrow though, I'll have to get laundry going since I didn't do any today and get stuff ready for Dan's trip to his mom and dad's. His dad needed help with some stuff around the house, so he booked him a ticket for Nov 24-Dec 3. So, needless to say, he'll be going to his parents for the holiday and I'll be going to mine. Not how I wanted it to work out, but he didn't know his dad was going to book him a ticket for those dates. Oh well, what can you do?! Then it bites, because my sister has to work everyday that I'll be in town, except for Turkey Day of course. So that's a bummer. And then my brother set up date for the day after T-day and that Saturday, so I won't see much of him either....grrrr!

The only thing I really got accomplished today, was I made a big pot of cream of potato soup. I think it turned out pretty good. Put a bit of dill in it...Yummo! Other than that I've just been browsing all the different blogs and coming across awesome ideas for projects that hopefully I'll one day get around to. Anyways, that's about all for now! Wooly Warm Hugs to All!

1 comment:

  1. Sucks that you are workin tomorrow but yay for only two days next week. Hope you have a good trip home! Give everyone hugs for me and drive safe.

    ReplyDelete