Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some of My Favorite Things...

Today I thought I do a post on some of my favorite things at the moment...


Falling In Love by Philosophy...one whiff & you'll 
be hooked!  I absolutely fell head over heels with this
 scent when I came across it one day while shopping
 at Ulta.  It's smells like a hint of cotton candy,
 a hint of blackberry pie and a bit of vanilla.  It's
 sweet, but subtle...I love it!

Yankee Candle's Cinnamon & Sugar is my
 favorite candle scent of the moment.  It makes
 the whole house smell heavenly!

I've loved my set of Rachael Ray pots and pans ever
 since I got them two years ago.  They are the best &
 nothing gets stuck to them, plus you just have to
 love the bright orange color!  


This is also Rachael Ray brand...it's called the Bubble &
 Brown 3 Qt. Stoneware Baker.  Forget about a typical 9x13
 dish...I love the look and shape of this.  The bright orange
 color just makes you happy when you're baking too!  

I got the Barnes & Noble Nook for Christmas & I
 absolutely love it!  It's so lightweight...you can just
 stick it in your purse and go.  No more having to
 lug around heavy 'ol hardback books anymore! Yeah!

I can't forget to mention my favorite p.j.'s I
 slip into everyday when I get home.  They
 are Nick & Nora brand from Target. 
 I got mine at quite a steal for a whopping
 $3.00 on clearance...who can pass up cute
 look sock monkey's on clouds for that price!
  Plus they are super comfy!



Last, but not least....my favorite song of the moment.
  "Anchor" by Mindy Gledhill.

Make sure you come back tomorrow, as one of these
 items will be up for a giveaway!  Yeah!!  Any guesses
 which one it will be?  You'll want to make sure to
 stay tuned!  Spread the word on the giveaway! 
 Well, until tomorrow!  Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment