Sunday, February 6, 2011

Here's A Glimpse of My House

Superbowl Sunday is here....yeah, who cares?!  Not me...I don't even have cable!  So, I'll just watch a couple of dvd's today between browsing the internet and cleaning.  Plus, I get a kick out of heckling my uncle that the team he is rooting for to win will ultimately lose.  I guess it comes with the territory after living in Chicago for the past 7 or 8 years, that you never root for the Packers!  Plus, I had a very good friend in high school that was a die hard Steelers fan, so she would probably kill me if I didn't root for them.

Anyways, nothing too exciting to post about this weekend.  So I decided to just take a few pictures and take you on a little tour of my house.  Pardon the quality of my photos as I don't have a fancy schmancy camera that takes rock star quality pics like a lot of you bloggers out there.  I will own one someday, but not anytime soon.  Anyways, here's a little glimpse into my home.


Here's my laundry room/Catch-All Room
 The Kitchen
 The Living Room View when you walk in the door
 View of the living room from the kitchen doorway
 The Bathroom
 Another view of the bathroom
 My guest bedroom, complete with comfy air mattress
My VERY comfy bed..this pic makes my room look really plain because I haven't found a picture to hang over the bed, but I do have pictures on the other walls, so I don't completely lack decor!  Same goes for the space over my couch...just haven't found the right pic, but I have pics on just about every other wall in the house, but didn't want to bore you with pics of pics...lol.  Anyways, enjoy another lazy Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic!... Fantastic!... house. Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful house... :)
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reading some of your posts on this internet site and I believe this web site is really instructive! Keep on putting up.clipping path service uses an image. I using Clipping path an image.

    ReplyDelete