Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just Another Day...

Well, today came and went faster than a popcicle on the 4th of July! Woke up this morning and wasn't feeling too hot, so though, what the hay...I'll use a sick day since they started over for the year and it's the middle of the week, so a good day for a break. I could have gone to work, but my sinus' are draining like crazy and just makes me queezy...bleh! Anyways, so the day wasn't a total waste, grated I cozied back up under the covers after calling into work at 6:30 and slept until 8:30. Then we got up and decided to go grocery shopping and get that out of the way. Seems like we were gone all day. We did run into Marshall's and looked a round for a while and then went to eat at Red Robin...yummo! Now it's around 5:30 already...just got done putting all the groceries away. We did good this time around...no junk food! Trying to start buying the healther fare even though it's a bit more expensive, but we both feel like crap lately, so figured we just better start eating better to start.

When I got home and finished putting groceries away, I jumped online and decided to go over t my Facebook page since I hadn't been there for a while and I couldn't believe it...I found a girl on there I went to school with like 1st-3rd grade, Reada Glitman! Anyways, I've exchanged a few e-mails with her. It's so nice to catch up with people you haven't seen in years!

Well, that was about the extent of my day. Nothing too exciting. Now I guess I better figure out what to fix for dinner and then we have a couple movies we rented last night that we still need to watch. Hope everyone has a fabulous evening...only 2 days till the weekend...WOO-HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment