Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Had A Fabulous Design Day!

Hello fellow bloggers! How the heck was your Tuesday? I woke up with a massive headache and tummy ache this morning, so I just called into work and used a sick day. Finally got rid of that darn headache around 6:30pm...it was a doosie that wouldn't give into the tylenol! Glad that little bugger is gone! Well, even though I had a massive headache, silly me...addicted to this blog and everything surrounding it had my butt planted to the computer all day. I'm so excited though because I actually did my blog template and decor! Isn't it fabulous!! Took me forever to figure out the code and such, but finally got it right! I love the 3 column look and even more my new header....LOVE IT!!! Doesn't take much to excite me!

By the way, don't forget to sign up for my blog header or etsy banner giveaway at the below post! Name gets drawn on Friday at 4:30! Also, there is another fabulous giveaway over at Primitive Mom of Two. She's giving away a whole bunch of keep warm goodies! Well, that about wraps it up for me! Have a great night everyone & make sure to leave me comments on how much you love my new layout...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...haha! Later gators!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE it, now teach me how to do it! I wanna redo mine for valentines day. btw did I say I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete