Thursday, January 22, 2009

Free Stitchery Patterns - Check Them Out!!

HELLLLLOOOOO BLOGGERLAND!!! Not too much going on in my neck of the woods, just spending a relaxing night at home watching movies...the typical! I, of course, jumped on the computer after the first movie was over because I'm so addicted to this blog stuff now...Thanks a lot Mandi! Just kidding! Anyways for all you out there who are looking for a new stitchery to do I found a site with tons of free patterns that are just so adorable & prim! One of my favs is labeled under "Everyday Patterns 1"...click there and there is a sheep one that says, "If you can't sleep, don't count sheep. Talk to the Shepherd." I just thought that one was super cute! The site is called HOMEBERRIES.COM. I'm sure you'll find your next project there! Well, just wanted to let everyone know of the website, other than that, that's about all! Don't forget...Giveaway is over tomorrow, so sign up while you can! Have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. That is a fun site, i have it marked in my fav's. I got a couple of ideas just lookin at her patterns.
    Have fun with the giveaway! And you are welcome for the new addiction...hehe

    ReplyDelete